|Name||Price||Pieces||Length||Action||Power||Line Weight||Lure Weight|
|SUR 1164-2 (Cast)||$700.00||2||11’6″||Fast||ML||15-40lb||1/2-2oz||3670000|
|SUR 1164-2 (Spin)||$700.00||2||11’6″||Fast||ML||15-40lb||1/2-2oz||3670000|
|SUR 1165-2 (Cast)||$700.00||2||11’6″||Fast||ML||15-40lb||1-3oz||3670000|
|SUR 1165-2 (Spin)||$700.00||2||11’6″||Fast||ML||15-40lb||1-3oz||3670000|
|SUR 1167-2 (Cast)||$700.00||2||11’6″||Fast||H||15-40lb||2-5oz||3670000|
|SUR 1167-2 (Spin)||$700.00||2||11’6″||Fast||H||15-40lb||2-5oz||3670000|
- Our USA made, NFC, hand-sanded, naked-graphite blanks, do not hide blemishes and are on average 20% lighter than their coated counterparts. All of our blanks are hand-sanded to avoid sanding into the fiber, damaging it and creating a weak spot.
- EVA and X-FLOCK Surf grip for comfort and assurance of maintaining your grip cast after cast.
- Fuji Graphite lightweight reel seats stand up to the elements (saltwater) with their non-crossive nature.
- Fuji K Frame Titanium w/SiC are specifically designed to reduce tangles and to withstand the elements (saltwater).
- Rubber crutch butt cap protects your rod grip from sand, dirt and damage.
Developing the Series:
This rod has been a revelation in Surf fishing. Stepping into the Surf game, this lightweight build has proven to provide a high-performance, lightweight, strong alternative to other rods on the market. Specifically built to improve the performance of a typical multi-piece surf rod, our EDGE Design team has fortified this build with 40% of the power is in the butt and 60% in the tip to create an incredible hybrid for Surf fishing dominance.