|EPM C 6103-1||EPM C 6103-1||$359.00||1||6'10"||4-12#||1/8-3/8||3635900|
|EPM C 735-1||EPM C 735-1||$359.00||1||7'3"||8-20#||1/4-3/4||3635900|
|EPM C 736-1||EPM C 736-1||$359.00||1||7'3"||12-25#||1/2-1 1/2||3635900|
|EPM CB 7104-1||EPM CB 7104-1||$359.00||1||7'10"||8-14#||3/16-1 1/2||3635900|
|EPM CB 724-1||EPM CB 724-1||$359.00||1||7'2"||8-14#||3/16-1 1/2||3635900|
|EPM FC 767-1||EPM FC 767-1||$359.00||1||7'6"||14-30#||1/2/2002||3635900|
|EPM S 6103-1||EPM S 6103-1||$359.00||1||6'10"||4-12#||1/8-3/8||3635900|
- We hand-sand our USA made, NFC, naked-graphite blanks to avoid sanding into the fiber, damaging it and creating a weak spot.Unable to hide blemishes, oursmooth, smokey-grey blanks are on average 20% lighter than their coated counterparts.
- Premium cork grip to survive a true Bassmaster’s seasons of wear and tear on the circuit.
- The ALPS AGC reel seat has patented Micro Vibration Transmission – carbon composites material offers ultra-sensitive vibration transfer contrary to their nylon counterparts.Ergonomically shaped to reduce wrist fatigue and lightweight in nature. The reinforced double key hood eliminates spin.
- ALPS MXN Stainless Steel frame guides are braid-safe and have a Zirconium insert.Corrosion resistant (saltwater) and 40% lighter than comparable models.The recessed ring design (RRD) creates enhanced bonding between ring and frame while protecting ring from impact.Angled tri-legged frame design eliminates nearly all line wrap, allowing superior casting distance and accuracy.
- Closed hook keeper to avoid snagging the line mid-cast and to maintain your bait safely and in the ready position.
Developing the Series:
Over a year in the making, Bassmaster Cliff Pace and the EDGE Design Team have collaborated to create his Signature Series, the EDGE Pacemaker. While these conventional rods are the only in the EDGE lineup that feature traditional cork grip, that is where “tradition,” ends. Maintaining the EDGE notion that the lighter the rod, the higher the performance, these feature lightweight and premium componentry as well as a non-traditional hybrid blank, comprised of LMX carbon-fiber and S-2 glass. North Fork Composites and EDGE Rods have the exclusive with this revolutionary material. The EDGE Pacemaker is the first of its kind in the EDGE artillery, giving these lightweight rods a special combination of glass and graphite action and recovery. Delivering everything Cliff wanted in a high-performance rod that would stand up to the competition, quite literally, this spinning and casting series comes in the perfect actions and lengths for modern lines and techniques. Field & Stream Magazine placed this in the “Top 5 Rods for 2017,” and if it’s good enough for a Bassmaster Classic winner, enough said.